The Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan allows you borrow up to Php6 million to purchase a residential lot, a house and lot or a condominium unit. You may also secure a loan for house construction, home improvement or renovation or even to refinance an existing housing loan.
Here are the type of properties you may purchase and the various purposes where you can use your Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan:
- Purchase of fully-developed residential lot or adjoining residential lots not exceeding one thousand square meters (1,000 sqm);
- Purchase of a residential house and lot, townhouse, or condominium unit;
- Construction or completion of a relative of the borrowers;
- Home improvement on the house owned by the borrower or a relative of the borrower, or on a property currently secured under Contract-to-Sell (CTS) or Deed of Conditional Sale (DCS) between Pag-IBIG Fund and the buyer.
- Refinancing of an existing housing loan;
- Purchase of residential lot or unit plus cost of transfer of title.
The Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan Program is available to all active Pag-IBIG Fund members, who have satisfied the following requirements:
- At least 24 monthly savings. Lump sum payment of the required 24 months savings is allowed;
- Not more than 65 years old, and not more than 70 years old maturity of the date of loan application;
- Has the legal capacity to acquired and encumber real property;
- Passed satisfactory background/credit and employment/business checks of Pag-IBIG Fund;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG Fund Short-Term Loan (STL) in arrears at the time of loan application;
- Has no Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bought back due to default, or subjected to dacion en pago. If with existing Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan account, either as principal borrower or co-borrower, it must be updated.
You may borrow up to Six Million Pesos (P6,000,000.00). However, the loan amount you will receive shall still depend on either the actual amount you need, your loan entitlement based on capacity to pay or loan-to-appraised value ratio – whichever is lowest.
Now, more than ever, is the best time to apply for a Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan as it carries its lowest-ever interest rates! The interest rate shall be based on your chosen re-pricing period under our Full Risk-Based Pricing Framework.
The maximum payment period for the loan is thirty (30) years.
Yes. Your Pag-IBIG Fund Housing Loan shall be covered by a Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) or a Sales Redemption Insurance (SRI), whichever is applicable, as well as a Fire and Allied Perils Insurance (FAPI).
For details, please refer to this program’s circular found on our Circulars Page